Bread & Olives
A few kms away from the city centre and up on Look Out Point or Menara Tinjau, the cafe boasts a fab view of Kuala Lumpur.
This was supposedly taken on the cafe terrace.
Look Out Point, Pusat Pelancongan dan Menara Tinjau.
- Exit the MRR2 at Pandan Indah Interchange.
- Go straight until the T-Junction. (Esso will be on your left as you come up to the T-Junction). Turn right at the traffic light.
- Take a left immediately at the next traffic light.
- Take another left at the traffic light beside Puteri Plaza.
- Turn right at the traffic light junction to Hulu Langat/Kajang. (Please take note, you might miss this turning).
- From this traffic light go on the winding road for about 3 km.
- Look out for the sign board 'Menara Tinjau'� on the right.
- Turn in and drive up the hill, you will come across restaurants on the right with carpark.
- You've reached!
Except with my lack of bearings and the confusing directions, we would probably never make it there.