Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Sunday Eats

I was in Singapore for A's wedding last weekend and decided to stay an extra night to relax. For Sunday lunch, we went to Sichuan Dou Hua for the Dim Sum marathon. It was only average. I definitely have tried better dim sum and someone told me that Carlton hotel's Wah Lok Restaurant does a brillant one, so will try that next time.

Dinner was at White Rabbit with T's friends. We arrived late, after having cocktails are their place. The last time we were there, we only had cocktails at the back garden or the The Rabbit Hole. The time before last, which was a year ago, we had brunch and the food was disappointing. It has been a year and since I liked the decor so much, I was happy to give it a second chance.

I orderd the Sea bass with braised root vegetables in a broth and I thought it was quite nice, light and tasty.

These photos are courtesy of Chubby Hubby who is a partner too I hear.





No comments: