Search This Blog

Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to G and M !

I am celebrating my own Father's Day a week late, but it would be so much easier on my pocket ! Hah ! This weekend while we are in Singapore for A and C's wedding, I am going to treat my family to a dim sum marathon.

I found this restaurant Si Chuan Dou and they have a Weekend 100 Dim Sum Buffet at $ 39.00 per person. 100 dim sum mind you, don't play play.

This food blogger, Camemberu took some really appetising photos that bought my vote in picking the rest. for this weekend.

Steamed dumplings with quail's egg


Pan fried Shredded Yam pancake

Braised Spicy Beef Noodle Soup


All this and more ! while you soak in the Singapore skyline.


The waiters perform theatrics while pouring your tea. Good food, great view, family and a show, what more does one want ?!

TOP of UOB Plaza
80 Raffles Place, #60-01 UOB Plaza 1,
Singapore 048624
Tel: (65) 6535 6006

No comments: