Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Keeping Warm in Spring

T's sister and family just bought a house in the London and they moved in about 2 months ago. They moved from a 2 bedroom, 700 sq feet flat to a 4 bedroom, 2 storey, house a garden and they are so thrilled. I am sure the space is such a welcome considering there are 4 people and a dog living in that space. I am so excited cos when we go visit, we get a proper room now, no more sleeping on floors yay!!

To celebrate the move, they threw a party and managed to fit 40 people in the house. I have been wondering what sort of house warming present to buy them and finally yesterday I found it online and bought it. It should be delivered within a week and since the weather in London has just turned rainy and cold, I think the gift will be appreciated.

Imagine snuggling on the couch with one of these faux fur throws!



The fur company online sells all different designs, I picked one called Artic Wolf, just simply cos it looks rather cool.



They have soooooo many different types of faux fur, like the black bear, honey brown fox, snow white leopard etc. It was hard deciding which to buy. Anyway, I did think of buying a real possum fur one from NZ. I almost bought one when I was there but they are not cheap. Online sales for a possum throw could set you back a few thousand kiwis. I did buy a possum fur sole inlay for myself and for T's sister. I would send that as her Christmas present this year.

No comments: