Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Off Home

Today I am heading home to see my family in Singapore. Instead of taking the 5 hour bus down, I booked tickets on Airasia and it only cost me RM 164. Cheaper than the luxe bus actually.

T is staying in KL while I am away, this trip is mostly for me to help my sis and mum before the baby comes. Of course, there will be the friday night and saturday night drink sessions. Someone told me that the Killiney post office has been closed down and revamped as KPO- a chic new bar opened by Sam Yeo, who also runs Wala Wala. They as boasting nasi lemak, hokkien mee and burgers on their menu. Comfort food!



Sounds interesting and I love checking new places out, so will head on down for at least a cold one.

Back on Sunday so have a great week ladies!!

No comments: