Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Brunch Ideas

My mum's retiring and will be a full time granny to my niece. Her last day at work is 31st August, and after 15 years of working for the same dentist, she is looking forward to some free time.

My plan is to take her out and spend some quality time with her before she gets busy with babysitting and so this September, I will be heading home for a week of so.

She loves to eat just like me and we love trying new restaurants and flavours so I am looking out for ideas.

Chubby Hubby posted an entry about Willin Low's latest venture = Wild Oats on a Hill. Willin is slowing becoming quite the chef to watch as this is the third restaurant he has opened along with Wild Rocket where M had her wedding and Relish, a gourmet burger joint.

Wild Oats looks promising and rather inviting.

Their motto -
“we distrust camels or anyone who can go for
a week without a drink”


AMEN to that !


It is located in Mt. Emily so close to Wild Rocket. He has given a new twist to old favourites including spam fries with kaffir mayo ! Wicked !!


read the whole post via here

No comments: