Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Birthday Pressies

I treated myself to new jewellery today, earrings from a new designer in Isetan since my birthday is just round the corner. :) She is a fellow Singaporean and the label is Maya & Ruhi.

I am so relieved to see their exquisite collection breathe a life of sophistication and style to the dribble they put out in the shelves. Pearl Bhasin is behind this line of jewellery and she also sells her stuff on Etsy.

I liked her stuff - elegant, delicate and different. And she uses stones. Love stones. The earrings with an indian influence are my favourites. Bangles made from agate are stunning.

I walked off with a pair of earrings and a cuff bracelet with blue agate.



She also has a blog and her photos are way better. I can't wait to see what else she comes up with.


Aren't these mini pearl earrings just stunning? I think I want them.

No comments: