Search This Blog

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Chunky Jewellery

Last night I had the evening to myself while T went out with the boys. I had the whole night to watch the latest season of Gossip Girl Season 4 so settled down on the couch with a big tub of London Dairy Pralines and Cream flavoured ice cream.

As usual the plots were diabolical but very entertaining. The main draw for me as always, was the accessories. I zoomed in on the stunning chunky necklaces that the girls were wearing especially the agate adorned ones.

Serena wore this in Epi 5 and it just blew me away.


Everything from the colours to the organic chunkiness of the necklace is stunning. As I found out there are many designers out there who create amazing sliced agate necklaces and here are a few I would love to own.

A.V Max Agate Necklace ( USD 101) featured on Divasjewellerybox blog.




Gucci has this blue agate bracelet at USD 6900 ! Crazy.



This is more like it. A fuchsia agate cuff for USD 33 featured on firstresponse blog.



The Vamoose is a jeweller online that stocks these beautiful pendants at GBP 21.00, much more affordable.





Stone and Honey is another but they blend agate slices with delicate silver or gold designs.

And this beauty.



Price start from USD 95 to USD 160.


Which ones do you like?

No comments: