Search This Blog

Monday, January 25, 2010

Cupcake Chic

I haven't blogged for almost a whole week, so sorry, been rather tied up. Last week, we attended a big cocktail party celebrating Australia National Day. Then there was a wedding on Saturday and in between, I was trying to organize other people's lives.

Anyway, here are some photos from the cupcake class during the weekend.

We had to bring 6 cupcake of any flavour so I made a coconut, mango and lime cupcake, a recipe stolen from B. It was divine sounding, that's why I chose the recipe and it was even better to eat. I mean, how can a recipe that calls for 180gm of butter, 200 gm of sugar and only 100 gm of flour be bad ?!

We had to learn the Wilton Rose which was quite tough to do but the results very rewarding.


This clown decoration is quite scary to look at don't you think? The head is a plastic topper of course.

Next weekend is Thaipusam so no class. I will take a break from baking. Have another project up my sleeve so have a good week you guys !!

No comments: