Search This Blog

Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday Coffee


It's almost the weekend again. I am on my laptop nursing a cuppa with a breakfast of peanut butter sandwich.

It's Friday the 13th today.................. anyway, some flowers to get everyone going.


J, the architect is coming over here for dinner tomorrow to talk about his designs, so hopefully I will have something to show you guys next week. I am planning a small dinner so I will be looking through the recipe books again this afternoon to see what grabs me.

For now, I am just reading the news on some fav websites, The Guardian and The ST for local updates. Sometimes I check up on AJ's website where T has started blogging about politics and business. His entry a few days ago was very short but it pointed me to another website that had interesting facts about his birth country. Anyway, for those who are interested, here's the link.

Have a good weekend ladies!

No comments: