Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Bed & Breakfast

So I am thinking of breakfast options for the girls when they come to visit next week. I am going to try and provide a delicious and hopefully luxurious brekkie for them when they are here. It would be fun and nothing nicer to wake up to good company, hot coffee and a nicely cooked breakfast.

So I am trying to think of options and Simply Breakfast blog has provided some ideas.

Fresh fruit and yogurt, with some warm baguette and butter? 

Or homemade multi-nut muesli with fresh fruit?


Or my own home cooked Mc-Egg Muffin. Really irresistible.


Sans eggs for the vegetarian of course.

1 comment:

Z said...

Wow! Are we there yet? Don't not buy eggs cos the vegan's in the house, cos me and D will have eggs. Here's to 6 meals a day, at least!!!