Search This Blog

Monday, February 8, 2010

Movie Night In

Over the weekend while I was my lonesome self, D came over with pizza offering and movie. We sat on the rug and dug into some crispy thin margerita pizzas while I talked about my ambitions in the designworld. She was enthusiatic about the stuff I have produced already and was full of ideas of how I can expand.

Nice to have so many supportive friends. She even asked that I help her create a personalized CD label for her and here are my preliminary designs. Which one do you think is better?

 

Or this one? 

 

D's niece has a birthday coming up and I offered to plan the party. The girl's turning 3 and wouldn't it fabulous if I could try out all the ideas I gathered in the past? D's keen and I am going to try and draft a proposal for her. The birthday would be in April and set in HK. Wouldn't it be just fabulous?!

No comments: