Search This Blog

Monday, February 21, 2011

Designer Slacks

We were in luck ! The posh mall Salam which imports designer wares is having a season sale, everything was on 50% or more discounts. I managed to score some couture jeans at really reasonable prices from 200-400 riyals (USD 80-150). The prices were slashed from their previous thousands so even though I didn't need 3 pairs of jeans, I bought them anyway.

In my defense, they were in different styles.

A pair of washed grey Marc Cain boot-leg jeans.


I like the flair that starts from the tapered dart that you can see he's detailed with a small metallic stud.

Here is a second pair from Diesel this time, also in grey but softer in tones and has a grunge look with its torn detailing and very subtle black sequinned trim down the sides.



The last pair is from See by Chloe and is a cream cropped 3-quartered length. Simple but fitted me so well.


So see, all 3 are different.

T came away with just one pair of denim but found some great shirts and a pair of shoes from Paul Smith. I rummaged through the mens section and stopped in my tracks when I saw this scarf also from PS.

Love love love the medley of Autumn hues and it was cashmere. Such a brillant find.


Retail therapy ! Doesn't get better than that !

No comments: