Search This Blog

Monday, May 18, 2009

Sweaty bugger

Today I went to the gym for the first time in 6 months. My friend C was there too and she was attending her daily hot yoga session. After much persuasion, I agreed to join her. After half hour in boiling 50 degree heat, I recall why I stopped going! This is really hard work.

The instructor was on a 1 year stint from NYC and he wore the smallest shorts I have ever seen....in red..

Survived the session but I gave up on some of the poses, it was just too hard and I am way too inflexible. Still, I think I will go back since C goes too and it is more fun having a friend to go with.

One of my fav. relatives is celebrating his birthday soon and I am thinking of gift ideas. He is a photograper and husband of T's sister. Besides being very cool and sometimes bizarre, like he has a obsession with Nigella Lawson and follows the celebrity news seriously, he also has a great sense of style and is very dramatic in speech. I found this website that customizes stationery and it would be perfect for him. I might order him a set of his own monogrammed stationery. I think Imight get myself some too after browsing through the site, some of the stuff really gorgeous. Here are some of the designs, have a look here.



No comments: