I must be missing home when I find myself looking up TalkingCock's website for new updates. They never fail to make me giggle or laugh out loud and admittedly quite homesick.
Today I read the 60 signs that you are a true Singaporean and I am proud to say that I am guilty of these signs:
3. You pat MRT seats to cool them down before you sit down ;
4. At lunch you start discussing what to have for dinner;
11. You are never completely sure how many times you've sung the second verse of the National Athem;
25. You somehow feel that food tastes better eaten next to a longkang;
31. You always feel oddly hungry at 11pm and are willing to drive to far away places for supper;
36 Pork floss and mayo on bread is a completely natural combination to you;