Search This Blog

Thursday, October 27, 2011

weekend baking?

I am hosting a playgroup this weekend for the westbay mothers and am looking
 for baking inspirations. All the mums take turns at hosting and in spite of their busy
schedules always serve up mouthwatering treats. We have had chocolate cakes, cherry pies, 
lemon green tea cupcakes ( my fav- L's)  and more. So I want to try baking something
too. 

Joy the Baker gave me this idea. 

Peanut Butter Banana Bread.
Need I say more?


I have some experience making banana bread, so am very excited to try this version. 

But I bumped into this blog- Shove it in your face ( scream ). She's a tough cookie this one, 
baking while hobbling about with a leg brace. A true die hard baking adddict made this gem
banana bread donuts.


Not real donuts just donut shaped bread but who cares.

Happy Thursday everyone. Smell something delicious this weekend!





No comments: