Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Home Improvements

Right after days of organizing and decluttering, we have finally satisfied with the end result. The home is complete and I have the photos to prove it.

We got rid of the compound furniture and replaced it with our own massive pillowy couch.


Upstairs in the common area, I laid our oversize persian rug and hung up the Charley Harper prints. On the left of the picture you can peek into Zaggy's room which has gone through a major makeover.

This was the before.


And the after.


I bought the decals about 3 years ago back in KL but never used them. The walls were painted Forest Green and they look superb!

This is our room, the before...


And now after.

We don't have a headboard but an extra king mattress propped up against the wall, is now the makeshift headboard. I covered it with a fabric from Paradise Road in sri lanka but it doesn't cover the whole mattress unfortunately.


The other two Charlie Harper prints are on the shelf alongside my jewellery. A designer I met recently, gave me a jewellery stand in exchange for baby stuff. It is extremely hand for all my earrings and necklaces.


During the last trip to the UK, I went to one of my fav shops Skandium and bought these glass cases from iittala.


They are so tiny but so precious.


No comments: