Search This Blog

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Wedding Cards

I have finally completed a client's wedding card designs. The cards were printed out, packaged and delivered this afternoon yay! It has taken 3 months and thankfully, they were happy with the second artwork that was presented and since then, it was just a matter of tweaking the details.

This couple were having their nuptials in Koh Samui, lucky kids. I had to include a map, tropical accents while keeping it simple. Here it is.



I created a small logo for them too, very simplistic but they are using it as thank you tags.

The scalloped punches I bought ages ago finally got to be used. I am rather pleased that their names spell out DNA, very romantic don't you think?

The cards were wrapped in a pocketfold envelope and completed with blue and green ribbon and topped with a real starfish bought from Amazon.


Ta da!

No comments: