Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

New Rule

It's time for the inner child in me to break free once we move house. I fully intend to spend time designing and decorating a playroom cum bedroom for my little Z.

Time to leave this tiny apartment and find somewhere with more space especially storage. I am getting tired of stuffing things in corners of the house or under beds. My living room looks like a childcare center and that has got to change.


My little bunny is turning 7 months and by the summer when we move, he should be crawling and need more space. I plan to make a playroom just for that purpose so I am seeking inspiration on the blogspheres and getting rather excited at the prospects.

Wouldn't this be a scream ?

( via swiss-miss)

A Legowall ! Of course it is excessive but I could do a small section of the wall up to a metre high. 

Or this totally unreal and gorgeous Floating bench by satoshi itasaka and takuto usami via here.


Just dreaming of course.

Peter Bristol's Training Dresser is insanely cute.


Or these skyscraper dressers from Kast Van Een Huis, so darling.





When I was a kid and I am sure many of you did too, drape blankets over our parents furniture to build secret alcoves or tents for play. I think Z would love a teepee for the same reason and when he gets older, sleep in it.

These one are quite classy without being too kiddy.


I found someone in Doha who will make one for me at QR500, personalized too so I get to pick fabrics and decide on design appliques for each panel.

These cardboard toys are amazing and would be so much fun to put together and decorate.



Too bad it's quite heavy so shipping costs will kill me. The toys alone are not expensive, this rocket is only GBP 33.


No comments: