Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Holy Mother of ...

Turned on my computer this morning and was surprised to find an old old friend online. He was in NY working late and we had a terrific time catching up. I haven't seen C in over 5 years and he seems to be doing great. Back living in Singapore and working with a whole bunch of ol cronies from my broker days.

He has always been a daredevil and was into bikeracing and F1 cars but he was also my dive instructor back in the day. Last summer C was in Adelaide and took photos of their shark diving adventure. Be warned, it is not for the faint hearted.

Here is the first of the series I shall call - Holy Mother of ...

The beast decided that camera gear was more tasty than plain ol'bait.

The bugger was only inches from the cage ! Gulp !


Never for a million bucks would you find me in that thing.


That's him emerging with trembling legs.

What a rush eh ? See the whole set of pics here.

No comments: